Tuesday, January 14, 2014

HUSTLE..." BUSTLE"

MY MICROWAVE HAD
A "DIVA MOMENT" !!!





IT WENT "BUST"...
OR AS YOU WILL SEE, 
THERE WAS:
"HUSTLE, BUSTLE"!!!!!



So I go see American Hustle yesterday. It just won a Golden Globe for Best Comedy, so I thought that would be good to see. Loved it!

There is a hilarious "microwave scene" where Jennifer Lawrence's character sets the microwave on fire because she put metal in there to heat.
Here is the clip:

American Hustle- Jennifer Lawrence Blows Up A Microwave Clip
A con man, Irving Rosenfeld, along with his seductive British partner Sydney Prosser is forced to work for a wild FBI agent Richie DiMaso. DiMaso pushes them into a world of Jersey powerbrokers and…
00:01:14
Added on 11/25/13
1,299 views

I thought it was hilarious during the movie, and went home and found that clip on Youtube and watched it again. I even wrote a comment on that video saying how much I loved the scene...



So today, I go to use MY OWN microwave, and it is BROKEN!
The light comes on, but "nobody is home"!!!!
 The food came out totally cold, even though it went through the heating cycle. I actually tried it again, and same thing...

I can't risk playing around with it further and it IS VERY, VERY, VERY OLD!!!!
,
So I guess it was going to go "sometime", but HILARIOUS that it stops right after I watched the movie with the microwave scene!!!

MY SUMMARY:
I think my microwave is jealous of the "movie-star microwave", because I loved that scene so much and wrote nice comments online about it...My microwave is like: "If you like that "movie-star microwave" so much, why don't you get IT to heat your food up?... I QUIT!!"