Sunday, November 6, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!


Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
I was asked to perform at Traditions and even though I am already booked through 2016, I decided that I will perform my concert there on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving! It is always an honor to perform at Traditions and I believe that it will be a fun way for everyone to get in the Holiday Spirit!

It will also be the debut of my latest 1-WOMAN concert format! You may remember that I performed my first 1-WOMAN concert there, which combined my award-winning piano performance with my own choreography and dancing...
Always keeping on the cutting edge of emerging trends, I will present my unique version of the hot new trend of mixing media in performing arts concerts, creating a multi-media presentation. As usual, I am bringing my own flair to this concert and in an artistic tour de force, I am providing both the performing art content and the visual art. Most performing artists outsource the visual art component to other people, providing just the movement part of the concert.
I am "keeping it all in house", so to speak, and am excited to debut my popular nature and wildlife photography!
As you may have read on this website, my Bookstore on Blurb.com (Search: Kira Seamon or dancerpics), is doing great!!! Thanks for all your views and making it AWESOME!!!