Tuesday, February 25, 2014

PERFECT POMPEII POEM!!!!!

so I go see Pompeii movie and THIS POEM comes into my head as I drive home!!!!...it is a synopsis of the movie!!!
PERFECT POMPEII POEM
So, as you know, I already had plunked down the CASH
Might as well sit there and watch – no need to DASH.
This synopsis will be thorough, not SLAPDASH,
For we’ve all the time in the world- no need to make a HASH.
Sword fighting aplenty – they go “click click” & “CLASH CLASH,”
Gory and gruesome! Everyone running around with a GASH!
Loverboy  goes off and does something RASH,
Steals a horse (bright idea!) and rides off, UNABASHED.
 Of course he was caught, and given 15 with the LASH,
Trust me on this… certainly his teeth he did GNASH!!!
The plot line I’m certainly not going to further BASH,
But it’s all a jumble…something resembling a MASH.
Without going on forever, I won’t further REHASH,
Suffice to say, in the end everything gets TRASHED!!!
Big eruption that spawns a giant wave that goes SPLASH,
YOU KNOW THE REST…EVERYTHING GETS COVERED IN (WAIT FOR IT , WAIT FOR IT)…ASH.