Monday, June 13, 2011

Heading in the right direction!!

Nearly 5,900 page views in the first 7 weeks! AWESOME!!!!
(But don't take my word for it-see graph below)

Most are probably due to Smidgen, the Pigeon!!! Is he cute or is he cute??
Go ahead and try to resist being charmed by him...I know I can't! I think he's totally adorable! :)


These book came about because I have thousands and thousands of beautiful photos that have been collecting in the past 10 years and when people see them, they always remark to me: "They are so pretty-you really should make them into a calendar or something!"...Well I choose "or something"!

If I turned these thousands of photos into calendars, I'd have enough calendars to wallpaper not only my house, parent's house, friends' houses, neighbors' houses, but half of New England as well!

Books seem to be the right answer. I can group them by subject and publish many at a time. The books give the photos a nice setting to be viewed in...

Hey, they don't belong just in my hard drive. :)